A Candy Crush Dreamworld with a Prize Wheel

So I’ve been struggling a bit with level 331, and I decided to open up Candy Crush on the computer to see if the board looked differently online.  Suddenly, I was invited into a Candy Crush Dreamworld (and no, this is not a hallucination.  Er… okay, maybe it is… so I took screenshots just in case).

Dreamworld2

Do you see that?  The owl in the top left corner?  So I clicked on it.

Dreamworld1

And it asked if I wanted to enter the Dreamworld.  Did I?  HELLS YEAH!  I’ve learned nothing from reading Alice in Wonderland, and if Candy Crush offered me a little cake or a vial of questionable liquid, I would ingest it in a heartbeat.  Give me entrance to a wonderland of dreamy candy, and I am inside in a New York minute.

So the Dreamworld is a beautiful space where all the boards are like the ones when you’re just starting out Candy Crush.  And you cry because they feel so good to play after you’ve been banging your head against the wall with level 331.

Dreamworld3

Look at that sweet board!  You only have to score 2500 to pass.  What the hell is up with that?  And you get 15 moves.  And each match makes that little blue thing under the owl light up until he flies up and the screen says MOON STRUCK!

Dreamworld4

At that point, most of the colours fade off the board, making it (for a limited time) very easy to make special matches.  And then you cry with happiness as the points stack up because everything is popping and exploding and sliding around.  And it’s beautiful, it’s beautiful, it’s beautiful.

And then you take a bunch of screenshots because you can’t believe this exists.  I am so tired.  I have to be dreaming, right?  I’m dream blogging.

If you click on the owl, you get transported back to the normal board.  I went back and forth a few times to make sure I could still enter the Dreamworld.  It is the loveliest place I’ve been all day.

A prize wheel ALSO popped up on the computer.  I spun it and got one of those hand things that look like a Mickey Mouse glove, which I have no clue how to use.  So I let that be.  But you get to spin the wheel every single day.  You better believe I’ll be spinning.

Thank you, Candy Crush, you just made my Thanksgiving.

Is anyone else seeing the Dreamworld while they’re online?  Will it disappear if I log out?

P.S. How do you use the Mickey Mouse hand?  It switches two candies?

Update:

It’s still there!  It’s still there!  I thought I’d wake up in the morning and it would be gone.  I took a picture of the prize wheel too.  It shows up at the very bottom of the map screen. (You can see it in the background in the picture below.)  When you click on it, this screen opens:

Dreamworld7

So you click “Stop Wheel” and it starts to spin…

Dreamworld5

And then it lands on one of the prizes.  Today I got the jellyfish.  Not sure how one releases the jellyfish to use them during a game.  But I have them.

This is going to become my morning joy: spinning the prize wheel and shouting, “Big money!  Big money!  Show me the big money!”

Oooooh, I just love Candy Crush.

Update again:

Just played through level 10 (where a dotted line appears on the Dreamworld map), but all that happened was that the episode was complete.  No new prizes popped up.  Still a lot of fun, and it was nice to tear through levels instead of remaining on the same one day after day after day.  Plus, keeping the owl balanced is harder than you think.  We had him tip off his perch once when we combined a speckled doughnut and a regular candy.  But I’m really loving the Dreamworld.  Please don’t disappear, little Dreamworld, don’t disappear.

1 Mylene { 11.28.13 at 6:01 am }

I too am in dream world. First I had an announcement appear saying I had unlocked new levels. Then I found the new daily spin wheel and the owl. Daily spin gave me the “mickey mouse hand” which swaps position of two pieces of candy. So what do I get at the end of the dream world??

2 andy { 11.28.13 at 8:44 am }

Ohhh!! Pretty! I don’t have that yet :(

3 Shira { 11.28.13 at 9:25 am }

331? Funny I was just thinking that this is a welcome vacation from the lower 160’s… Didn’t know about the prize wheel though!

You can use the hand to switch two candies that are next to each other that don’t match. Click on the hand, then click on the candy that you want to move and move it.

4 di { 11.28.13 at 10:59 am }

I did get into dream world but when I went out and came back in it was gone. how do I get it back. I WANT TO PLAY DREAMWORLD

5 Lollipop Goldstein { 11.28.13 at 11:06 am }

Oh no! It disappeared for you, Di? Please let us know if it returns. Mine was still there this morning.

6 Jodifur { 11.28.13 at 11:21 am }

On mobile you have no dreamworlds. Just the prize wheel. You can spin once a day.

7 Melanie Muenchinger { 11.28.13 at 11:30 am }

I have finished the game (beat level 500 in October and have been waiting all month for a new episode). I have not gotten the invite and don’t have the owl on my screen, thumbs down, just found out about it from my bro who is on level 350. :(

8 JustHeather { 11.28.13 at 1:23 pm }

No owl here. I’m feeling left out. :D

9 Charlie { 11.28.13 at 3:13 pm }

I have this too! I’ve been stuck in the 180’s for a while and had given up on the game, I went on to send everyone their daily lives and it told me about the new levels and I entered dream world! I went up to Level 27 without losing a life, it was fantastic!!! :D I googled it yesterday and no one else had said about it, I thought I was going mad!!!

10 Ncy { 11.28.13 at 10:13 pm }

I only got as far as level 107 when Dreamworld appeared. I LOVE it. It’s not as stingy with lives. And so far it’s been easy getting 3 stars.

11 Izzy { 11.29.13 at 7:39 am }

Same here! I’m on level 208 and I got this magical dream world too and none of my friends have it. I don’t have the prize wheel yet, I only have it on my ipod app.

12 Sretlaw Nibbor { 11.29.13 at 9:04 pm }

i’ve been playing dreamworld since yesterday. i like it, but think it shouldn’t have gone for more than 25 levels.

13 Sretlaw Nibbor { 11.29.13 at 9:11 pm }

i’m on level 460 on regular candy crush and 56 on dreamworld on my laptop. my laptop stays on all the time and i don’t close out the cc page, so i’ve not lost the opportunity to continue. also, i open multiple pages so that once i’m out of lives, i can keep going, and i go back and forth between dreamworld and “reality” as they call it by keeping multiple webpages/windows open.

14 Amber { 11.30.13 at 6:46 am }

I had not heard of this new dream world! I do have the prize wheel in my phone though.

15 IVMadcows { 11.30.13 at 8:37 am }

I haven’t seen dreamworld yet, but I’m dying to know how to activate those damn fish from the prize wheel.
We’ll, a bit off topic… It’s refreshing to see a post on line using proper grammar and punctuation. I’m not that weird, but that’s just how bad it’s gotten. I enjoyed reading it! Excellent prose.

16 LisaKS { 11.30.13 at 8:52 am }

I have three FB accounts and the wheel is on one, the dreamworld on another, and neither on the third. I don’t know why, but maybe it just takes time updating all the accounts. I love dreamworld, though.

17 Natalie { 11.30.13 at 8:54 am }

So pissed off right now – just cleared level 500 and the game is over for me.. Don´t get any invite för this dreamland.. :( :( But I do got the wheel on my phone..

18 mimis { 11.30.13 at 11:17 am }

JUST DISCOVERED THIS ALTERNATE CANDY CRUSH UNIVERSE TOO! LOVE IT! LOVE THE “Moon Struck” music, I hum it all day. So much fun, don’t wanna go back to the other world cuz I’m stuck on a level and getting bored.

19 Goldielocs18 { 11.30.13 at 11:38 am }

Once I updated my candy crush I received the daily spin as well as my level 162 changed instead of getting 2x stripped candy & wrapped candy now it changed to 10 stripped and 2 wraps. Did this happen to anyone else. I know I am not losing my mind

20 Barbara { 11.30.13 at 2:02 pm }

I am loving this Dream World! But none of my friends seem to have it yet, I think I would be able to see their progress if someone else played. Fantastic is all I have to say!!!!!

21 robert { 11.30.13 at 3:02 pm }

Passed all levels on dreamworld in two days. Easy road

22 moniva_theshy1 { 11.30.13 at 7:55 pm }

so how did the owl in the the top left hand corner come to you? did it just appear 1 day or what? cause i was helping my sister out on one of her levels and when i passed it, i saw the candy crush dreamworld (ccdw). so i clicked it and played the 1st board. but when i played mine, theres nothing in the corner… inquiring are minds wanting to know?

23 Cindy { 11.30.13 at 11:37 pm }

I discovered Dreamworld today on my office computer and I usually play on my phone. I checked my phone and I don’t have the option there. It’s been like a breath of fresh air to go to Dreamworld. Not bombs, no chocolate…yet. None of my FB friends had ever heard of this level. Glad to know I wasn’t crazy.

24 steve { 12.01.13 at 7:05 am }

I have finished 500 levels. I got dreamworld on the first day of its release. I believe it unlocks for people whom have contributed to the game financially. Or people that have played any other King games. Pure speculation but it would explain why some have and some have not.

25 Margaret Scott { 12.01.13 at 10:28 am }

how and when do I use the prizes I got on the wheel??????

26 tammy woodyard { 12.01.13 at 4:57 pm }

I too would like to know how I use my prizes

27 Ellen { 12.01.13 at 6:56 pm }

I don´t have the olw either.. :(
You use your prizes when you play. Some of them you can use in a game and som before. Like the fish you can use before entering a game of where you supposed to “take away the gele” and other of the prizes you have in the top right corner when you are playing. If you hold your mouse over them you can se what they are and what you use it for. Hope I could help and sorry for my grammar and spelling, but English is not my first language.

28 Deseree { 12.02.13 at 8:44 am }

I got the dreamworld too. I have 2 different accounts on facebook. I only have it on one. Maybe they are betatesting it. I am loving the dreamworld levels, even though it is a pain to try to not let the owl fall.

29 Liz { 12.02.13 at 1:55 pm }

I have the dreamworld. Have never put any money towards any king games. My husband and co worker both play all the same King games I do and neither of them have it. Husband is on a higher level she is on a lower… I think its just starting out and probably goes to the people who have had fb longer and will eventually get around to everyone. LOVE IT THO!!!

30 Eron { 12.03.13 at 12:11 am }

Hi,
I received the Dream World and the spin wheel at level 40. I have never bought anything or played any other games made by the same company.
I’ve had it for about a week now and it has never gone away. I first noticed dream world late at night using my computer and I’ve had it ever since. Not one of my friends seem to know about it though.
To use the candy it just gets added onto my previous candy booster count and I can use it whenever I like.
Dream World is awesome!

31 CandyCrushGirl { 12.03.13 at 8:14 am }

I was waiting for my friends to unlock me at level 80 and suddenly the dreamworld appeared! First I thought I needed to start again from the beginning but then I saw that it was a bit different and cool :-) No one around me has the access to this dreamworld so I don’t understand why I have, but anyway I’m feeling honored :-)

32 Chell { 12.03.13 at 8:18 am }

Hi, I got it too. It is wonderful I am forever stuck at 350. All my friends are waiting to get to Dreamworld. I am on level 54 of dreamworld. Not sure how they decided who gets and who doesn’t. I am loving it!!! Thank you Saga Candy Crush!!!

33 CandyCrushLady { 12.04.13 at 11:47 am }

Not fair to players who got Dreamworld… I completed all 500 levels as I have waiting for 6 weeks for new levels and I had not received owl.. I am very desperate wanna to play new level 501 or Dreamworld

34 avabean { 12.04.13 at 7:36 pm }

i have that and know one eles does pretty crazy

35 BruisersLady { 12.07.13 at 3:28 pm }

Hi! I thought that I was in DREAMWORLD alone. I love it!

36 Jo { 12.08.13 at 12:06 pm }

I entered dreamworld over a week ago. Turning off the computer does not lose the site. I love the fact that I can play 2 games. Looks like I am the only one of all my friends that is playing

37 An { 12.08.13 at 2:14 pm }

Maybe you get dreamworld if you’re stuck for a long time? I don’t have dreamworld yet, but my mum does..

38 YB { 12.09.13 at 5:19 pm }

Started playing CCS last November…been waiting for level 501 for well over a month….have brought some packs in the past….NO DREAMWORLD!!!

39 kandy { 12.11.13 at 10:57 am }

I had dreamworld until this morning….now it’s GONE!! Enjoy it while it lasts, guys.

40 candy queen { 12.11.13 at 11:07 am }

dreamworld’s awesome! i discovered mine just today and am crushing it. i like the ways it challenges you compared to the waking worlds of candy crush. very cool.

41 Crushing Queen { 12.11.13 at 11:17 am }

I had DreamWorld for about a week (I am stuck on Level 350 for quite some time). I opened it up this morning and it’s gone! I really enjoyed playing these levels

42 Rachel Bittle { 12.11.13 at 11:18 am }

Just got dreamworld today. Loving it… I had not been stuck for any amount of days. It just appeared today. I thought I was lost. Im afraid to close out this page because I am afraid I will lose dreamworld. Does anyone know if I can play both worlds?

43 Rachel Bittle { 12.11.13 at 11:23 am }

Ok so I just figured out that I can switch between worlds YAY!!!!!!!!!! I just have to click on the owl. I says “return to reality” when I am in dreamworld and “enter dreamworld” when I am in regular cc.

44 Mindy { 12.11.13 at 11:48 am }

I dont have the dream wheel anymore

45 Raquel { 12.11.13 at 12:24 pm }

The wheel will disappear. You can use it about a week. Dreamworld will also disappear. It’s a taste if what’s to come.

46 Amy { 12.11.13 at 12:31 pm }

You have to update the app to get dreamworld. Doesn’t matter what level your on or if you buy things. All my friends have it and we are on all different levels.

47 Kim { 12.11.13 at 1:15 pm }

I updated Candy Crush on iphone and dreamland popped up and I clicked on the owl. Now it is stuck and won’t go away. Just shows owl and 3 blue candie and 1 red one and a message that says: Ooops! matching that color tilts me to the right. But it won’t let me do anything!

48 Kelly Turklay { 12.11.13 at 2:22 pm }

So I got the dream world yesterday, and today it is no where to be found, how do I get back there to continue the levels I didn’t beat yet?

49 Lori { 12.11.13 at 2:37 pm }

So sad, my dream world disappeared too. I was maxed out at 500 and enjoying the low levels of dreamworld. But my prize wheel is still here.

50 how do i get dreamworld on my pc { 12.11.13 at 2:55 pm }

i finished level 500 so now how do i get the next dreamworld saga

51 Mort { 12.11.13 at 3:29 pm }

Dream world just showed up while I have been stuck on level 147 for 5 days. I have a feeling it’s because I’ve been stuck so long, it’s kind of cool, really.

52 Dawn { 12.11.13 at 4:09 pm }

I am on dreamworld off of an iphone5 .. I was so happy I had it, going back and fourth has helped me clear more levels! Lol I feel accomplished! Haha anyways I hope the old and the spin wheel stay!

53 lacy { 12.11.13 at 10:39 pm }

I just completed my final available level 485. I have been using this spin wheel now for a couple weeks but still no owl….sad face. My coworker has the dream world owl on her iphone….nothing on my andriod yet. Ill keep my fingers crossed

54 Donna { 12.11.13 at 11:25 pm }

My computer updated today and when I went to Candy Crush the Owl popped up. I have been stuck at the same level for over a month when this happened.

55 Melissa { 12.12.13 at 12:05 am }

I have been playing dreamworld for about a week and it disappeared on me. Does anyone know where it went. I love odus

56 linda { 12.12.13 at 2:54 am }

I was invited to dreamland while stuck on level 377.. It seems i only have it on my app on my phone not on the computer tho

57 Sheila Joyner { 12.12.13 at 11:08 am }

I was stuck on 245 for ever and the day I got through it the Dreamworld appeared. I love it. One thing though : others of you are saying when the owl falls you automatically lose the game well on mine that doesn’t happen! Which I don’t understand because I can see why it would make game more difficult! Strange! I’ve got the prize wheel back too. Yippee.

58 Lynn { 12.12.13 at 2:44 pm }

I think dreamworld is only on Apple products right now.

59 Billie { 12.12.13 at 5:48 pm }

I had it for about one week. Loved it and much preferred it to regular Candy Crush. There was no need for any friends to help pass to new levels. Yesterday, it disappeared. I hope it is put out there for general use, soon.

60 Chris { 12.12.13 at 11:41 pm }

Iv had dreamworld for 3 days now and its on my phone with the spinning wheel, only a few of my friends have it. I read somewhere that you have to reach level 50, thats not true as i have lots ic friends past level 50. I am on level 298

61 Nelly { 12.13.13 at 5:09 am }

Does it really finish in level 500? I do have both the spin wheel and Dreamworld, they come only in mobiles (Apple)

62 puspitasari { 12.13.13 at 7:00 am }

i played dreamworld 1 week ago. but after that since I busy.. i am not play it. and today i can’t see the owl on the left upside (so i can’t enter the dreamworld). it make me sad since I already stuck in level 500 :(

63 Mo { 12.14.13 at 11:45 am }

Hmm Strange I have it only on my Iphone but not on the computer anyone knows why?

64 Rebecca { 12.15.13 at 4:26 am }

And now dreamworld is gone! why why why!!!

65 Summer { 12.16.13 at 7:46 pm }

I saw where a few of you have posted that you dont get the option of playing in th dreamworld on your phone. I always play on my iphone. Also, Ive had the daily spinner for a while now.

66 Dreamworld will not open just a spinning white and pink wheel , need help to open { 12.17.13 at 8:37 pm }

How to open dreamworlds , get rid of that spinning pink and while wheel on my pc

67 Cassi { 12.18.13 at 7:42 pm }

I’ve only just started this dreamworld, somewhere about level 30 something. I like it….except one thing. Those two colors that have to balance the owl on that moon. Why does it seem like there’s always more of one color than the other on the screen? And I hate it when I can’t concentrate on jellies and ingredients because the owl will fall if I make one more move in the wrong color… and I’m just wasting moves to keep that moon balanced. After about the 20th time I can’t make a good move that may get me closer to winning because it’s the wrong color match and the owl will fall, I got a little frustrated and wanted to shoot the owl off the moon. :P Other than that, dream world is great.

68 Cathy { 12.28.13 at 6:56 pm }

I read somewhere about the release of dreamworld – think you have to be beyond level 50 or so in the regular game to see it as an option. Loving the daily spin, too. Can’t wait til tomorrow’s spin! Going to need something good to get past dreamworld’s level 55!

69 glenn carroll { 12.31.13 at 8:05 pm }

i’m playing dream world . i have beaten level 65 . do not know how to un lock the lock to pas on to level 66? how do u do this ?

70 maggie { 12.31.13 at 11:41 pm }

I have dream world. But someone on here said they don’t have it on mobile, and that’s where I do have it, on my Samsung. Been fighting with level 45, odus the owl keeps falling before I get 160000 points.
too much fun.

71 Stuck on Owl level 15 { 01.01.14 at 10:58 pm }

The one time I brought all the ingredients to the bottom the owl fell off. I have been stuck on this level for days. Stuck on level 60 something in the other part . Sometimes I spin the wheel and get a booster item but them I don’t get to use it. What’s up with that? Other than these issues, I am hooked on Candy Crush. Love the voice that says “Divine”.

72 Amy { 01.04.14 at 8:12 pm }

I can’t unlock to get to level 56 in Dream World

73 Trish { 01.05.14 at 12:17 pm }

Is it me or this owl saying moonstruck bitches? Lol

74 irma { 01.06.14 at 10:25 am }

How do I pass an episode..have finished level 50 but won’t let me go to level 51…

75 AutumnRose { 01.07.14 at 7:29 pm }

Lol this blog is cute. I’ve been through level 65 for well over a week now and I check DreamWorld each morning & night and still the message appears: “To be continued…” Does anyone know how to go on to level 66 in DreamWorld? I prefer DreamWorld over Reality. The music in DreamWorld is much more peaceful and relaxing; almost spa-like ☺

76 Cathy { 01.10.14 at 12:16 am }

I don’t there’s anything to unlock beyond level 65 … don’t think they’ve built any levels beyond that point yet…

77 Dee { 01.11.14 at 4:19 pm }

I too am stuck after level 65….are there any answers on this page…? Only see quetions…

78 Liz { 02.03.14 at 9:12 am }

Can’t open dreamworld on my ipad beyond level 65 but can on my. PC. When will it be available on my ipad? I love dreammworld

79 Lucille Chevrier { 02.04.14 at 4:44 pm }

Stuck on level 65 how do I unlock to continue need answer pls

80 Peter de Sousa { 02.07.14 at 11:14 am }

Once we pass all levels in dreamworld, do we skip to new levels on reg candy crush! Ex. I at level 52 in candy crush, once I’m finished dreamworld, will I be ahead of 52? Or is this a waste of time? Thanks!

81 Desi { 02.10.14 at 2:30 am }

Help! I like playing CC on my iPad more than my phone but when I got to level 65 in dream world it said I had to wait for more levels. It finally opened up on my iPhone but will not open on the iPad. I’ve tried shutting it off, restarting, etc. any suggestions??? I want to play on the bigger screen and need advise.

82 Deanna { 02.12.14 at 4:11 pm }

How do I get my I-pad and I-phone to update Candy Crush past level 500? It keeps saying coming soon yet I know other people are playing it and I can play it on the computer.

83 Mary { 02.21.14 at 9:37 am }

I too got to level 50 and dream world showed up with the owl. Night time purple colour screen popped up I was enjoying playing it as I was stuck on a level for like a month dreamworlds gives your brain a welcome rest from the much harder normal daytime candy crush saga I’ got to like level 13 n could switch between both by pressing the owl in the corner I had only played it for one day n when I went to go to dreamworld today my owl had just dissapeared on
Me n I can’t get it back? Does anyone know how to get dreamworld back?

84 marissa { 02.26.14 at 3:11 am }

I’m stuck on or after 50 and dream world candy crush saga and it says to vans you have to go back and complete another Saga I’m not understanding what that means. I went back and completed what I thought was if I got that still nothing happened. Help any ideas?

85 Amanda { 03.03.14 at 11:29 am }

I passed level 65 and now it tells me to complete another episode to continue on? What does this mean? Do I have to finish the episode in Reality before I can get to move past level 65 in dream world???

86 Karen { 03.29.14 at 10:24 pm }

I get dreamworld and the wheel on my smartphone but not my tablet. Anybody know why?

87 Susan { 04.10.14 at 12:24 pm }

You have to delete the game on phone and ipad, then reinstall, and dreamworld will be there, at least that’s what I did.

88 karen { 05.23.14 at 7:05 am }

Locked out of level#66; don’t know how to get in…any clues? Finished #65 2x and that didn’t help either. Nor did searching online for answer. Also, Dreamworld doesn’t begin til after level #50.

89 Ninas { 10.15.14 at 12:52 pm }

Trish, comment #73… It’s not only you..it’s me too. I hear a very subtle “bitch” right after the voice says moonstruck. It is definitely there. I’m glad to find someone else who hears this.

90 Sue { 11.17.14 at 9:48 am }

#73, #89 ME TOO! I just told my husband and he said, “umm, yeah – ok.” I said, “watch – I’ll do a search (candy crush says bitch) and y’all popped up.” See !!! I’m not crazy. I’m just hearing a subtle faint *bitchhhh* for getting a moonstruck move. Like I pissed off the game. It makes me giggle every time…

… and then the fecking owl falls to it’s death. :-)