Blog Version of the Halloween Meme
Image: William Warby via Flickr
I saw this on Facebook and cracked up (mostly because it was so true — I would run off screaming never to be seen again) and decided to do a blog version. This is how it works. Take the categories below. Open your blog. Look at the first comment on each of your last 10 posts. Fill in one name per category (keeping the order of most recent post to 10 posts ago) and link their name to their blog. Then hit publish. If you have a post without a comment, skip to the next one. And then chide your readers for screwing up your meme: obviously, they need to step it up and leave more comments.
So, in honour of every horror movie made in the 80s:
1. Decides the creepy house is safe. (Kathy. You totally know you would do this. ‘Fess up.)
2. Screams like a Banshee. (Pepper! I wish you had a blog!)
3. Scares you as a joke. (Mrs. Spock. Yup.)
4. Goes into the woods and gets killed. (Kate, who is blogless but often participates on DYDT posts. Kate, I am so sorry.)
5. First to go insane. (Non Sequitur Chica. You can join Pepper in screaming.)
6. Murdered saving someone. (Katherine A. I am so sorry, sweetie.)
7. Has your back no matter what jumps out. (Heather. And thank you for having my back.)
8. Has a solid survivor plan no one listens. (Mrs. Spock. I’m glad you have that sound plan since you were joking earlier in the film.)
9. Runs off screaming never to be seen again. (Karen. It’s okay since I’m running off too.)
10. Is the real killer. (Rach! Why are you killing us?)
Feel free to try to defend yourself or your friends in the comment section from what they would obviously be doing if they were randomly assigned to be in a horror movie.